Thursday, July 15, 2010

Welcome

As a mom of two preemies and an active member in the preemie community, I decided to start this blog to give preemie moms a place to learn together, chat and vent about all things preemie! Raising a premature baby does not end when you leave the NICU, don't we all wish it did! I have had the blessing of an amazing support system along the way of my journey and I would love to help facilitate that for other parents of preemies!

I am going to post information and research that is in the forefront of premature literature right now, however, I would love for everyone to post and questions/concerns or issues that could be brought up for discussion or research. Please pass the blog along to other preemie parents you know, the more followers we have, the more we all learn!

Thanks so much and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment